Welcome. This is the place where pictures and a narrative of the ongoing voyages of Minerva will show up, whenever I get internet access and of course, when I have something new and hopefully exciting to share. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and don't be shy, please comment if you have something to share or say!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Moored in Berkeley

1/November/2010

Cree very kindly allowed me to hang out on an end tie for a couple of weeks while I took care of final preparations to leave.




As you will see in later posts, I really enjoy night shots of the surrounding lights; Berkeley being only the first being posted.  Below is from Minerva in Berkeley looking toward San Francisco Bay Bridge with the City behind. 




The same perspective only a light fog has rolled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment